We welcome all ‘girls with goals’®!
Teenshop helps girls realize their dreams and become role models for other youth to follow.
- Our regular program year starts in September, the Saturday after Labor Day, and ends in June.
- Chapters meet every two weeks on Saturday mornings from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- Enrollment is open to girls 13-18 years of age who are not parents.
- CLIP (Chapter Leadership Identification Process) for interested volunteers.
- Membership Information Workshop for prospective new members and parents/guardians before enrollment acceptance.
- August 15th; if space is still available.
- We do not have open enrollment throughout the year.