Volunteers are the foundation of our program.
We need help now.
- Grant writers and fundraisers.
- Experienced social media and marketing professionals.
- Administrative assistance in the Teenshop office.
- Photographers and videographers.
Other ways that you can help.
- Mentor one of our junior or senior students.
- Present a workshop in your field of expertise.
- Support a chapter’s leadership team.
- Organize and host a fundraiser.
- Suggest your ideas.
“Elleanor Jean Hendley has a passion and commitment that exceeds expectations as it relates to our young teenage girls and has continued to grow the organization. This program uplifts, encourages and forces each young lady to demand the best of herself while having the encouragement of her peers as well as women guiding them into the Passage of Rites of Womanhood.“
Mother of a South Jersey Teenshop member